- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 11:38 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I have reported this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- JadeumrAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 02:32 AM
Hi How are you going with this issue?
Surely its not a big thing to have taken over a week to sort out?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Thank you for checking up on this thread. As a support team we cannot give you an ETA on this issue. Be sure that, there is already a developer assigned to this issue. We will update you here on this thread when we solve the problem.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JadeumrAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 01:20 AM
Follow up on this Problem.... My application form needs to go live in a weeks time.
If this is not fixed in time what is my alternative solution?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 01:42 AM
Unfortunately there is currently no update regarding this issue. A possible workaround would be to download the form's source code and setup the verification using Twilio, PHP, MySQL, and jQuery.
Here are a couple of guides that can help:
Rest assured we will let you know once the issue has been resolved.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 05:38 AM
Sorry for the late update.
We fixed the bug - the SMS confirmation widget should work without incident.
Please check and let us know.