- KarynAsked on March 07, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Hello, is jotform currently experiencing a system problem? I am not able to open "Emails" or "Conditions" (or probably other functions) within forms. If so, any ETA on when it will be working again? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Form builder menus should load properly once again. If they are still not loading on your end, please let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- lalunavarieteAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:49 PM
I am having the same problem.
I've tried with Internet Explorer and Chrome, but the problem appears on both browsers.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I checked your account and everything looks to be working again. It may take a bit for the fix to propagate to your region. Clear your browsers cache/cookies, if in the next 5-10 minutes after doing so you are still unable to use those features, let us know and we will forward this to our developers for a closer look.
- kgreenstoneAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 01:45 PMWhile it initially didn’t work for me in either IE or Chrome as well, IE is currently working again. I’ll cache and hopefully all will be well in Chrome shortly. Thank you for your attention.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 02:50 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for the confirmation. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.