- YESDELFTAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 11:14 AM
I have the same question. The Facebook like should be mandatory to complete the form.
- HubersonAnswered on March 08, 2016 at 01:45 PM
If you are using Facebook Like Box Widget you can set it as required from the properties menu the same way as other fields.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance.
- spcial_buyAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:15 AM
Hello Huberson, I've tried with the required option on the Facebook Like Box widget, but i get this error:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 04:36 AM
Unfortunately, although you can set the Like button as required, the facebook like widget is being loaded from an external address, so there's no way of verifying whether the required facebook like widget was already filled or not. This is why you are getting the error of Incomplete Values.
To resolve the issue, please un-require the Facebook Like Widget.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- spcial_buyAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 06:05 AM
Thank you Chriistian! So is there any way to get to the mandatory like? Can you suggest me how to do through JotForm?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 07:44 AM
It is currently not possible. Making it required will trigger that error after submission.
Let me forward this to our developers as a feature request. I'm not sure if this can be done but rest assured once this is made possible, we'll let you know here.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 02:11 AM
There is no way of making users to like your page. Facebook proactively removed that ability from their SDK.
This to say that there is no way of telling whether your users have liked your page before you submit your form.
Sorry about that.