- PreferredGlobalAsked on March 08, 2016 at 05:01 PM
Hi There -- I have been having some issues, and was wondering if there were solutions to the following:
I have integrated BrainTree in to my payment-portal via JotForm.
1) I would like to increase the length of the Payment Amount box (to the left of USD).
2) I would like to be able to provide instruction within the boxes for the client, for example, Expiration Month & Year would have "MM" pre-populated in the field, and "YY" in the Year field.
3) I would like the Security Code box to have instruction "Last 3-4 digits on the back of CC" question mark attached to this box.
4) Possibly a drop-down menu for STATE, like the country options.
I'd like to be able to customize without heavy knowledge of CSS....any info on this will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 12:28 AM
1. Inject this CSS codes to your form, this should expand the amount textbox. Feel free to change 100px to your preference.
2. You can use the sub-label and I think it's the one you're using it currently. Unfortunately, there's no built-in option where you can insert a placeholder/hint value in it at the moment. However, I believe this is possible with CSS. I'll check if I can find a way.
3. Like on 2, you have to use the sub-label for now. You can edit it within the form builder.
4. This isn't possible but using your form source code, you can achieve all this. You have the full control of the source code so you can manipulate it according to your preference like inserting hint/placeholder on those fields and using dropdown on the state field.
If you need further assistance, do let us know. I will also get back to you with the CSS later today.