- stuballAsked on February 23, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I have 4 forms:
I beleive in order to combine them into 1 form I need to place the HTML pay code next to the image as opposed to under the image.
How can I do that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 02:06 AM
When you define products in the Payment Wizard, you can actually provide an image URL for the product. Can you give that a try?
See the "Payment Wizard: Products" screenshot here:
There is an image URL option.
- stuballAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM
NO this won't work since the money is captured by a third party who hosts the videos. I need to use the format setup by that third paty. That's why I need the format that exists on the form now. I just want to have the opportunity to place all 4 images and html widgets on one form.
To do that I think they should be setup like this
image here and html widget here
Can I do this?
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 04:27 PM
Can you not just add additional Free Text (HTML) fields and host them all on the one form?
- stuballAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Yes, I can put all of the html on one form, I'm just trying to put the image and the realted code NEXT to each other. It always shows it UNDER
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Can you try this?
In your Free Text (HTML) field , open the HTML source editor, (access that by clicking the HTML button in the bottom right), then find the image tags and the following CSS:
style = "float:left;"
<img src="//myserver.com/path/to/image.jpg" style="float:left;" >
- stuballAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
When I try to edit the html all I see is the image (with no coding) and the embeded player with no coding.
I actually don't see (access that by clicking the HTML button in the bottom right) My edit HTML is in the top right.
On the image, I can't see any HTML code at all
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 04:07 PM