- prfrrgAsked on March 08, 2016 at 09:40 PM
I built several forms yesterday, went to the site today and the forms are not on the page and when I repost it says forms disabled????
- prfrrgAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 12:11 AM
try this url, its in process of being built. http://prfrrg.wix.com/prfrrg check under Quote-applications, all the forms are gone
- prfrrgAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 12:42 AM
I have a morning meeting with my client, and nothing to show for a weekends worth of work!!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 04:00 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I have checked the link to your website that you have provided. http://prfrrg.wix.com/prfrrg#!quote---applications/o1q41
And I was able to see your form there:
Here's another screenshot:
I have also checked the status of your account and everything seems fine. Your account is active.
Are you still encountering any issues? If so, please feel free to get back to us with more details so we can further help you. Thank you.
- prfrrgAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 12:32 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 02:17 PM
I see the final question you have is of a different concern, for us to better discuss it, I have opened a separate thread for it. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/791178. We will address it shortly. Thank you.