- cathystevens58Asked on February 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Our church credit card is refused. Using a personal credit card it is denied as it doesn't have the account address. Could you advise?
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Is a paypal subscription an option?
It is also possible to pay by a wire transfer.
(note the minimum purchase with a wire transfer is $100 USD because of the extra admin work it generates)
- cathystevens58Answered on February 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM
no. We changed email contact info on the account recently. Could that be the issue?
I just switched ack to our original email and the card was still denied. It is accepted by other merchants currently so i'ts not a problem with the card
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM
The email address shouldnt really matter.
A charge does seem to have went through. It was for a yearly subscription a few hours ago.
Can you confirm that?
- cathystevens58Answered on February 24, 2012 at 01:44 PMYes that is correct. We paid for the year today.
Woodlawn United Methodist Church
219 N. Alf Coleman Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32407