- PreferredGlobalAsked on March 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Question -- The "Total Invoice Amount" field in my BrainTree Integration --
1) How can I convert the cell to currency numbers?2) There is a line to the right of the "Total Invoice Amount" text box. How can I get rid of this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 01:07 PM
Can you please elaborate further your first question? Did you mean the "USD" text beside the amount input?
Your second question will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/791968.
- ChrisAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 01:24 PM
thanks for the response ! When you input the invoice amount (e.g. $ 12.00) I want the "$" to automatically pop up. Is that possible ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:53 PM
No, it is not possible, you can add only numeric values on the amount field.
The currency is already added on the payment wizard.
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 02:56 PM
That's odd - when I type in numbers in the amount field the "$" does not pop up. They come out like: "e.g. 123.33." Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:27 PM
Yes, it is because it is not possible, even if you are able to enter the sign "$" manually, you will get the error as shown on the image above, this is because the payment amount must be numbers only and it can not contain other characters, it can only contain numbers.
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:28 PM
Gotcha! Thanks for the info!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 03:54 PM
Do let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to help.