- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 10, 2016 at 04:04 PM
The Jotforms are not coming through to our domain since we setup SPF and demark on our gmail. We need the IPs that the forms use and any domains so we can add them to our SPF record and Gmail's spam filter.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 05:15 PM
- TopCoderAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 02:31 PM
If you don't have it working yet, you will need to add "include:jotforms.com" Which is their SPF Record, that includes 2 other include SPF records as well. You should add it just before the "all" statement in your current SPF, if you need a tool to help you integrate it, use this SPF Wizard. Keep in mind your SPF Alignment will be un-aligned. You might need to adjust your DMARC Record if you have one, because that can block it as well.
- BonnieAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Should it be include:jotform.com (singular) vs include:jotforms.com (plural)? As their domain is jotform.com?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 06:37 PM
I have not noticed using jotforms.com for any purpose. Please use jotform.com domain to whitelist.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.We will be happy to help.