- markametzgerAsked on March 10, 2016 at 07:02 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 08:15 PM
Can you please provide more information regarding your concern? Are you asking how to let users update a submission and resubmit it again? If so, then you can simply follow this guide: How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- markametzgerAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 08:42 PM
The situation is a camp medical form. I want to be able to send them their form back if they need to update it the following session. I want to avoid doing this automatically - I checked and even if I turn off the autoresponder, the link they were sent to edit/resubmit is still good. I don't want medical forms THAT easy to update. LOL.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 10, 2016 at 08:58 PM
If you want to manually send them an edit link, then you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Get the ID of your form.
FormID= 60684311537152 (ID of your Form)
2. Then get the submission ID (Go to Submissions Page > Gear Icon > ID)
sid= 252147568231370741 (ID of the Submission)
3. Then you can create a link like the one below:
4. Now you can manually send the edit link to your users via email. However, do note that once they have an edit link, they will be able to edit and resubmit the form as many times as they want.
Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance.