- ShavalyeaAsked on March 11, 2016 at 11:33 AM
I'm using a template and can't seem to find how to change the subheader text color OR the gray shading behind the image. I've tried doing so in the Designer but it doesn't change. Could you tell me how to do it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM
To remove the background from your image and change the color of the sub-header text, add this code to your form:
background : none !important;
color : blue !important;
Change the color of the sub-header to whatever you would like.
Here is the resulting for with the above code added:
You can clone it to your own account if you'd like:
- ShavalyeaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 05:28 PM
I have added the CSS Code; however, every time the form is saved the code is erased. How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:10 PM
It seems that the form is not being saved properly. Could you try logging into your JotForm account using a different browser and add the CSS code to the form and save it to see if that works?
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- ShavalyeaAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:22 PM
I have used both Safari and Chrome and the same thing happens. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 06:59 PM
Try clearing browser cache and forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
Or simply clone my colleagues form, and work with it: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL