- ermenegildoAsked on March 11, 2016 at 11:53 AM
I've implemented the ssl e https in my site. Can I insert a simple form (no https) in a page https ? There are problem?
If there are problem, how can I insert Jotform in a https page?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Unfortunately no. It is not possible to embed non https form in a SSL / https page. Please be noted that non secured content cannot be displayed in a secured page. The only solution is to grab your form's secure / ssl emed code and add it in your SSL webpage. Since all forms are now by default SSL, you do not need to make any additional changes. You will have to just grab your form's direct URL and add it in your webpage.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ermenegildoAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:42 PM
So I can put JotForm as I did so far and forms that are on the pages (pages that are now in https) will continue to function normally?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:50 PM
Exactly, you can add JotForm on your SSL website since our forms are SSL certified by default.
Please let us know if you have any additional question.
- ermenegildoAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:53 PM
Thankyou, Ashwin and Nik :-)