- maromanoAsked on October 21, 2010 at 01:59 AM
How can I include the ID field in the process of exporting the CSV file?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 02:43 AM
It is not possible to include the ID in the reports. (We already have this in our feature requests list.) However, you can get it on the CSV export available on the Submissions page.
- maromanoAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM
I am trying to take the information on the submissions page, but it´s not working.
The information appears on the screen but It´s not included on the CSV file.
For the others fields it´s ok. Like IP, Date, etc.
What I have to do?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 03:07 PM
Yes, you are right. It is not possible to include the ID field on that CSV output either. We will also implement that. Thanks for letting us know.
- raulAnswered on January 19, 2015 at 07:05 PM
I've moved your question to a separate thread so we can address it properly. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/498914
We'll provide a response to you as soon as possible.