- LeesaDykstraDesignsAsked on March 11, 2016 at 02:46 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:32 PM
It seems that there is an issue with creating PDF forms. When I tried to create a PDF form from my account, I see that the message is stuck at Working and PDF form is not generated.
Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look at the issue. You'll be posted once we have any update in this regard.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 03:35 PM
I didn't even realize my question went through. I'm so glad you're looking in to the issue. Thanks so much!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 07:04 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you. This problem should be fixed now. We would appreciate if you could also test it on your side and let us know if the problem persists.
- LeesaDykstraDesignsAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 06:36 PM
Thanks for taking care of that! I went in and tried to authenticate again and got it to work.However, now the widget doesn't work. All it shows is the ""Click to Edit Please Run the Wizard" and the "Run Wizard option has disappeared.
You should be able to see here:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 08:29 PM
Glad to see that the issue is now resolved. Since your question related to the widget is a different topic, we have moved that to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.