- nishariyer2383Asked on March 14, 2016 at 03:13 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 03:49 AM
Do you mean you want to add a link to multiple forms in one form? I believe you can add a text field to your form and add the links there.
1. Add a Text field in your form. Then double click on the field to open the editor.
2. Click the Insert/Edit Link button
3. Insert the URL of the form in the URL field then click OK
4. Do the same to the rest of the forms and click Complete when done.
This is how your form should appear in the preview.
You can check out my demo form by following this link: https://form.jotform.com/60731905468965
If you are referring to a different concern, please let us know so we can better assist you.