- sperorehabAsked on March 14, 2016 at 10:22 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 11:26 AM
The Sender Email is the email address of the one who sent you the email.
Here's a guide on how to change the Sender Email for the notification.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button of the notifier.
3. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. You'll see a drop down where you can change the "Sender Email".
As the default, we are using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address as the Sender Email. If you want to select the email address filled to the email field of your form, you have to add Mandrill SMTP: Set-Email-Field-as-the-Notification-Sender-Email-Address-with-Mandrill.
Related guide: Notification-Autoresponder-Email-Details
Hope that helps. Thank you.