- julhilstAsked on March 14, 2016 at 09:58 PM
I'm having problems with my PalPal Payment form when I include a free item.
This link is for a form with free item included. You'll notice that the total doesn't calculate:https://form.jotform.com/60738094252154
Here is the same form with the free item removed - total amount calculates properly:https://form.jotform.com/60738345547160
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 11:08 PM
I made a sample form and I was able to replicate the same issue on my end, I will report it to our second level so one of our developers will take a look on the issue and you will be notified when it is resolved.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 12:49 AM
This should be fixed by now. Kind regards from the JotForm Team!
- julhilstAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 01:46 PMPerhaps I'm missing something in the configuration of my form, but I'm
still having the same problem - free item = no total calculated.
Can you suggest a remedy?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 01:53 PM
I tested your form and indeed, the bug is still there. I will reopen this ticket for further investigation.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:39 AM
Sorry about that. We have applied another fix.
- julhilstAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:46 PMThank you!