- just1designAsked on March 14, 2016 at 10:20 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 11:06 PM
I checked your form and it doesn't seem to have a sub-heading. Are you referring to the title of the form? If so, then there are two methods that you can do to change the title.
Method 1: Double click the text on the top left of your form builder
Method 2: Click Preferences > General Settings > Then click the Title to change it
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- just1designAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:46 AMThe area that says “title Me” is what I want to change. It is inside red box. Even thought I have changed form to “coaching test”,
“Title Mw” does not change and I cannot identify where to change it?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:53 AM
I don't see any "Title Me" on your form. Just to verify, this is the form (http://www.jotform.us/form/60738378417162) you are working with, right?
Can you please provide a screenshot so that we can see the problem. Here's a guide on how to add an image on the forum.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- just1designAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 05:46 PMExactly! I don’t see it on my form either! But it shows up on the response page that is e-mailed!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 06:28 PM
If it shows up in the email, you would need to change the title of the email, instead of the title of your form.
- just1designAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 07:46 PMThank you that was what I was looking for.
You changed where this was a few versions back.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 09:00 PM
I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.