- glendeerescuedogsAsked on March 15, 2016 at 05:46 AM
We've recently changed some of the questions on our forms which have a required ticket box - yes or no.
When you complete the form it won't allow you to submit until those are completed, but when the form is submitted to the email address those questions have nothing against them.
I've attached screen shots of the questions we're having problems with.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 08:48 AM
The email notification will not be updated automatically when you made changes in the form. So if you add or delete a form field, you need to do the same thing in the email notification message. Here are 2 ways in order to solve this problem:
1. Add and make sure the form field is included in the email notification.
2. Delete the existing email notification and create a new one. Creating a new one will automatically captures all the form fields and display it in the email notification.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- glendeerescuedogsAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Thank you for getting back to me.
I didn't realise you had to change the email notification as well.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:14 AM
No problem. If problem arises, let us know. We are here to assist you. Thank you.