- formexecutivebookkeepingAsked on February 25, 2012 at 03:40 PMPage URL:
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:49 PM
I notice a few forms on your site, is it this page in particular?
Are you able to update the two lines highlighted below, and change http://max.jotfor.ms to https://secure.jotform.ca ?
- formexecutivebookkeepingAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 07:04 PMHi,
It doesn't work. I am receiving and error that says the page didn't match
the id form. This problem happens on do my tax return now and make a
payment. When I click on my paypal button. Thank you advance for solving
- fxrAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 02:45 AM
When did this first start happening? Are these new forms?
Is there any particular reason why you are embedding the forms full source code?
- formexecutivebookkeepingAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 07:05 PMThese are a new form and didn't work from the beginning.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 09:52 AM
You have to select "Secure Form" field while you're taking your embed code. Your embeded code is not for a secure version, it's just for http version.