- fsboaAsked on February 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM
- fxrAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 02:59 AM
Its quite an involved process, but please review this User Guide article for an explanation on how to do it.
- fsboaAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 02:18 PM
If I do send the info on the form to mySQL will my customer still get redirected to our PayPal that we are intergrated to ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM
If you have added Paypal payment in your form the users will still be redirected to Paypal once they click on the Submit button. After they complete the payment process at Paypal they will then be redirected to the thank you page, at this moment the information is then sent out to your MySQL database with the use of Send Post data feature.
Hope this helps.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 09:59 PM
We are very proud to announce that our team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would help you to transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes
Please find out more about it here