- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on February 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I've built a form, http://form.jotform.com/form/20494448873, in which our adminstrator completes the top portion with child's name and products selected, then forwards the edit link to the parents to complete the remainder of the form.
The child's name and days display in the edit form link, but the product selection seems to reset.
Does anyone have any suggestions please?
- allanftdAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 09:19 AM
Could you pleas try to use this form URL instead - http://www.jotform.com/form/20494448873 - and let us know how it goes this time.
We'll await your feedback so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- email@example.comAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 09:34 AM
I tried it, but no luck. It looks like you gave me the same form number though, is that what you meant to do?
- allanftdAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Yes, I actually changed the URL from
If my initial suggestion doesn't work, please try these other URLs:
Please let us know if any of these will work.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Well, thank goodness someone is paying attention, sorry about that!
I tried all three of the new ones, and the selections are being saved, but the payment section still shows a total of $0.00.
Any other suggestions please? It was working early last week, if that helps diagnose the possible issue?
Thank you very much, your help is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 10:14 PM