- ImpacctAsked on March 15, 2016 at 08:39 PM
If I use the search function to filter for conditions matching criteria (for example, e-mail) and then I move one of those conditions in the list it deletes all conditions not part of the filter.
Conditions which are no longer needed are stuck in the conditions list. Disabling them disables another condition on the list, and deleting them removed a bunch of similar conditions that should remain.
Using google chrome browser. Windows 10Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:58 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue that you encountered.
I also made a test form to see if I can replicate the issue there.
Thank you for informing us of the glitch. I will have to forward this to our back-end team for further investigation. We will inform you on this thread once there are any updates.
- ImpacctAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 10:31 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:10 AM
On behalf of my colleague your're welcome!
Thank you for your feedback.
- JotForm SupportekremAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 12:02 PM
- ImpacctAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 11:11 AM
This is not fixed. I just tried the search function again and when I moved a condition I lost all the conditions that didn't come up in the search which was most of them!
Please please please get this fixed for real!
This is the form I am working on. https://form.jotform.com/61474267611153
I was able to follow the directions on the forum and use the revision history to revert the form back to a previous version so I can keep working on it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 12:20 PM
You're right. I was able to reproduce the problem as of checking this time. I believe this was fixed before but it seems like it is broken again.
I have re-opened the ticket so it will be assigned again to one of our developers.
You will be informed here once this is fixed.
- ImpacctAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 09:56 AM
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:09 AM
We've published an update that solved the problem.
If you require further help, please let us know.