- CTKBellinghamAsked on March 16, 2016 at 02:16 PM
We are looking to consolidate our forms applications and I am looking for a way to import WuFoo forms into Jot. Didn't see anything in the forums or guides.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 02:24 PM
We have an app to migrate the forms and their data from Wufoo to JotForm.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- CTKBellinghamAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 02:46 PMJust to be sure, there is some language that say that data will be deleted,
am I safe to assume this data is not data that is in wufoo or wufoo forms
themselves, but only the login info?
*Kyle Gillette **)* Human Resources Director
Christ the King Community Church
- BenAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 03:00 PM
I am not sure where you saw that the data would be deleted Kyle?
While we would see it as a good practice if you backup your data on Wufoo, it is however not important for you to do that.
The app given by my colleague would actually create a duplicates of the forms and data from your Wufoo account to your JotForm account - it will not remove the submissions nor forms in the process.
- CTKBellinghamAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 03:46 PMGreat, I thought so.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 03:52 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- CharlieAnswered on September 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/942045. I will address it shortly.
Thank you for your understanding.