- techtriadincAsked on October 21, 2010 at 11:18 AM
I'm reposting my question because I asked two questions and got one answered. This answer would be of great help to us:
2. Is there ANY way to adjust the orange in the header bar of the feedback form? The red/yellow site we're working on, well, the colors are just awful together. I'm happy to keep the header bar and see the "orangebox" class in the code. Are there any other classes we can use to change the color of the header bar?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 02:42 PM
This will be possible soon. One of our developers is working on the new version of the feedback button. It will be much more customizable.
- techtriadincAnswered on October 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Do you have any launch date for the color options?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2010 at 01:36 AM
No, we don't. When our developer completes it we will release it.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:38 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)