- TracysRetreatAsked on February 26, 2012 at 07:44 PM
I am trying to set up a form with autoreplies--one is a conditional reply gift certificate, with the conditions determining the value of the gift certificate. The other is an order confirmation. I get the confirmation, but the gift certificate never arrives. I have tried using firstname.lastname@example.org as the sending address. It does not work.
My client isn't particularly happy about this. Thoughts please?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 04:47 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences.
I was able to reproduce this issue, and now I am forwarding it to our Development Team.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- TracysRetreatAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 12:24 PM
This issue has been marked as important and is with a developer. I just ask you to be patient for a little bit longer.
- TracysRetreatAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Will do. Thanks.
- TracysRetreatAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 09:56 AM
Anything guys? It's been two months. Can I get a refund please?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 22, 2012 at 06:05 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay on this.
I have sent a message to our Development Team to get any updates on reported problem. Once I get any more information I will update this thread.
Yes, we can proceed with your refund request. However, can you please wait a little bit more time? I hope that we will be able to solve this problem soon.
- prioraviationAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 07:10 PM
My client is getting impatient. Let's set a deadline of Friday June 15. If you can't get it resolved, please process the refund.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 06:54 PM
I am more than sorry for all the inconveniences caused.
Your conditional Autoreplies are not being sent because they are based on product choices (payment tools). I would like to suggest trying the following workaround.
It is possible to configure Autoreplies based on some other fields.
For example, I have created the following form:
As you can see, I have added an additional "Product" Radio Button field. Then, I have configured this form to send Autoreplies based on that "Product" options.
Additionally, I have injected a custom CSS code to hide the "Product" field.
You can test the following final form (this form will not redirect you to PayPal, so you are free to test it):
So the basic steps are:
1. Add an additional Radio Button field to your form.
2. Configure Autoreplies based on that new Radio Button.
3. Hide that Radio Button using custom CSS. Note this is an optional step.
4. Get your form source code.
6. Insert adjusted form source code to your client's site.
Is this something that you can use until this issue is fixed by our Developers?
If yes, I would be happy to provide detailed instructions for each step.
- emrew86Answered on June 26, 2012 at 08:08 AM
Bug has been fixed...