- ampercorpAsked on March 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM
Hi there, yesterday i accidentaly upraded my jotform to a "yearly" Silver subscription.
I've been trying to cancel this mistake and only upgrade it to a "MONTHLY" subscription.
Now, i've received today the bank bill account and i cannot afford the yearly subscription.
Could you please help me with this refund and taking my account to a SILVER "monthly" subscription??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 02:25 AM
I am currently checking your account. I will let you know on this thread once I am done doing so. Regards.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 03:09 AM
I have now partially refunded the payment from Silver Yearly. The remaining value will carry over to the Silver monthly subscription. Please wait 7 working days for the refund to reflect on your account. Regards.
- ampercorpAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 09:46 AMChriistian
Thank you for your attentions.
We'll keep in touch.
El 18/03/2016 01:09, "JotForm" escribió:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're most welcome.
If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.