- BigSkyFormsAsked on March 19, 2016 at 12:55 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 02:53 AM
Autoresponders are sent instantly after form submissions. http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Unfortunately, we do not have the option to set a time delay on autoresponder message.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 05:11 AM
We are considering adding this feature since it is asked a lot. To help us understand your needs, can you tell us little bit about the purpose for you to request this?
- BigSkyFormsAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:31 PM
Do I need to go in and send each user an email confirmation that didn't receive one?
- BigSkyFormsAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:39 PM
@aytekin @eltonCris I have an issue that needs resolved ....would I be able to speak to one of you about....it's too complicated to discuss here? My number is 217-549-2005 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 11:19 PM
No, if you set the autoresponder email it will be automatically, regarding to discuss your issue, unfortunately, it is not possible to call you, but you may provide us the details about it on a new thread and we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 06:51 AM
We’ve implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about scheduled autoresponders, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!