- dracomxuserAsked on March 20, 2016 at 04:20 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 04:35 AM
Are you asking if forms that are SSL would work with WebHook? From what I know, yes, it should work since all of our forms are now SSL by default. I would suggest you refer to our WebHook Integration guides for more information and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- dracomxuserAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 05:13 AM
Can the webhook url begin with HTTPS ? I see the examples all use HTTP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 06:59 AM
Yes webhook works very well with SSL and it should work just fine. Do try out and get back to us if you have any trouble.
Earlier the forms were not by default SSL and that could be the reason why all examples shows non SSL URL.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 11:06 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread. We believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own for every question that they have to avoid confusion with the answers and/or replies. To go to the new thread, please click the link below.