- cfaformAsked on February 28, 2012 at 12:55 AM
We have received our first Food Vendor Application inwhich someone paid via Paypal rather than sending a check. The application as received via e-mail is confusing...It shows that the button "I will mail a check..." was chosen but then it also goes on to say the name the applicant used to pay via Paypal. How can I go about cleaning up future applications? Thank you, Sue
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 03:13 AM
I have added another condition to your form, can you please try again this time? Everything is workly perfectly here on my side. Please let us know if the problem still persist on your side.
Thank you so much!
- cfaformAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Oh NO! Now when I choose to pay via Credit Card it does not go into paypal...I just get the thank you message.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 01:39 AM
Can you please add more details on what you are trying to achieve here? Would you like both credit/debit card and mail check to redirect to paypal? I'm sure it's something to do with your conditions, please try to change your conditions and let us know if there's anything we can help.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you so much!
- cfaformAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:01 AM*I have changed the condition back to what they need to be to have paypal
appear when you choose credit/debit. If they choose to mail a check I do
not want paypal to appear. PayPal apearing or not was not the issue when I
sent the message.*
*This is the issue...*
*If you look at the submission from John Pressman (see below) It says that
he will mail a check and it says he will pay using paypal. He did use
paypal. I don't think he could have chosen the button to pay by check and
still paid with paypal.*
*Please select one*
I will mail a check for $75
*==Payer Info==* *First Name* Jonathan *Last Name* Pressman *E-Mail*
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:20 AM
Well base on your form as I have tested it before, mail a check is being redirected to paypal while credit/debit card is not. This one is a mistake right?
Also, as far as I know there's no pay by check on paypal, only credit cards.
So what you are trying to achieved here, please correct me if I'm wrong. Debit or Credit Card should redirect to Paypal, while I will mail a check for $75 should not in other words mail a check redirects to Thank you page directly?
By the way, I just tested your form and they are working perfectly now as mail a check aren't redirected anymore to paypal. Is everything working on your side now?
- cfaformAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:30 AMI am signing off for the night. We will see what happens the next time someone pays with paypal. Sue
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:48 AM
Thanks. We'll be looking forward to your response.
Good night my friend :)