- HarringtonHouseBnBAsked on March 21, 2016 at 06:31 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 06:41 PM
Could you please provide us a bit more about your question?
I checked your account and seems like you have cancelled your subscription.
- HarringtonHouseBnBAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 06:48 PM
No, we have not cancelled. I don't understand what is going on. I am unable to update my credit card info. When I click to change card, it goes to a blank window. Nothing comes up.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 07:02 PM
Please use the link below to update your JotForm subscription
Make sure to use only this link as I have already attached your account/username to it.
In the payment process, you can assign your new up to date credit card.
Let us know if you encounter any difficulty in the process.
- HarringtonHouseBnBAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 07:06 PM
It's only showing me the monthly amount, not the yearly, $90.00
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 07:12 PM
We're sorry for this inconvenience, please try using this link:
Do get back to us if you have any further questions.
- HarringtonHouseBnBAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 07:23 PM
Thank you. I just put it through. Much appreciated. :-)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 07:26 PM
You are quite welcome :-)
I apologize I provided the wrong URL previously. But good thing my colleague was quick to correct it.
Thank you for updating us on the status. I just checked as well and I see the account is now up to date.