- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 10:44 PM
You should be able to reply/forward 100 submissions per hour. Do you mean to say that you see this error message just after few forwards?
Can you please let me know after how many forwards/reply you see this error message?
Do let us know and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 11:17 PM
Thank you ashwin_d,
yes I just reply/forward not over 20 per hour and I got this error.
Sorry I poor in English.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Generally, the limit should be reset after one hour and you should be able to forward the submissions then. We request you to wait for an hour and then try forwarding the submission to see if you can forward the submissions.
If the issue still persists, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:03 AM
Thank you Mr.Kiran , I'm waiting next hour.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:31 AM
In fact my team told me that since yesterday until now can't reply / forward.
Please help us. Thank you very much
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:42 AM
This is strange. I did check your account and found that you have shared your form with sub users. Can you please check with your team and confirm if your sub user account is having this issue or they sign in to this master account and unable to reply / forward submissions?
We will wait for your response.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 04:02 AM
I login by GDRequest can't reply/ forward
but I used sub user login can reply / forward.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 04:28 AM
Can you try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps? Here's how: How To Refresh Browser Cache. If the issue persists, then I would like to ask for your permission so I can make a test submissions on your form and forward that submission to my email address to check the issue further.
We will wait for your reply.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Thank you Mr.Chriistian ,
early time I use Google Chrome browser but now I use the new browser (IE) to login for new session and Cache but still got this issue.
So you can submit form for test.
- ClickndriveAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 04:45 AM
WE HAVE HAD THE SAME ISSUE FOR OVER A WEEK. I THINK IT'S AN ISSUE WITH EU.JOTFORM.COM. OUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN TAKEN TO A HIGHER LEVEL TO TRY AND SORT. YOURS COULD POSSIBLY BE THE SAME.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 05:07 AM
Firstly, please accept my apologies about the inconvenience. According to my checks, the problem is still persisting. When I try to reply/forward the submissions, I get the "Oops.. Reached your limits" warning message.
Also, I checked the email numbers which you have send in one hour, it is way far from the limit. Currently, I'm going to forward this issue to next level, so our developers will be on that issue to find a fix. When there is an update about the issue, you will be informed from this thread via email.
Thank you for your understanding.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Thank you very much every body in your support team.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 09:58 AM
I just got a good news from our developer, the issue is currently fixed. Also, I did the test on my side and the results are positive right now. Please, try to reply/forward one of the submission from your side again and do let us know its last state.
- GDRequestAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Hi Mr.mert again,
It's good news for me, I can reply/forward now. Thank you for all of you very much.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 10:38 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.