- Guenther LiefkeAsked on February 28, 2012 at 08:00 AM
For a website "www.intermezzo-konzerte.com" I build a easy form for visitors to ask for reservations. Some people see this form other only see cryptical signs.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:21 PM
I don't see any JotForm code on your site, can you please point to us the exact page where the form is embedded?
- guennaAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 04:02 AM
Thanks for answering; it's embedded on this page http://www.intermezzo-konzerte.com/22.%20kartenreservierung
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 08:17 AM
Does your 22. kartenreservierung file have any file extension? What I'm seeing are what you call the HTML source code. For it to be rendered properly by your web server, you will need to assign a file extension for it. Without any file extensions, it won't know how it will present the page to the viewer properly. You can try adding ".html" at the end of the file. so it will look like as 22. kartenreservierung.html.
I also suggest to not have any spaces in your HTML file. You can try having it as either of the following:
Please let us know how it goes after the change.
- guennaAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 11:55 AMIt works! So many many thanks to you!
Am 29.02.2012 um 14:17 schrieb JotForm Support Forum: