- grannyringsAsked on March 23, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I have embedded a form into my site, how can I change the Subject line when I receive the form via email? IE: Right now it says
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 01:23 PM
You can change the Subject Line for the email notification in the email editor. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button
3. Click the "Next" button.
4. In the "Email Subject" field, you can delete and create a new Subject Line.
Hope that helps. Thank you.