- sthambirajAsked on March 23, 2016 at 11:30 PM
Hello, I have a question on my form about language fluency, and have five different options from minimal to fluent. I want to be able to place the definition of each of the answers right next to the answer, rather than place it into one large hover text box. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 12:35 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to set different hover text for each radio button option. A workaround to this would be to add different radio button for the options. Another workaround is to add a Text field in your form and add condition to show/hide this Text field when the user selected an option. I will create a demo form for you so you can check the mentioned workaround. Please give me more time to create the demo forms. I will get back to you once I finished creating the form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 12:58 AM
Here are the sample demo forms that I have created.
1. Used different radio option field: https://form.jotform.com/60830480873963
2. Add Text Field and Conditions: https://form.jotform.com/60830587550963
You can clone the form to have a closer look on the setup. You can check this guide on how to clone a form: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.