- CindyLOPCOAsked on March 24, 2016 at 12:11 PM
When I publish and put into InfusionSoft - The appearance is different than when I test it on here.
The width is not big enough and I don't know how to fix it.
thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 12:39 PM
URL you provided is InfusionSoft login page.
You can integrate your form with InfusionSoft via Zapier:
If you have issues with your embedded form, please provide us exact URL of your webpage.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 01:45 PMWe already have another form created by JotForm which works beautifully – We are using Parsey.
Should I be contacting them?
- HubersonAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 02:15 PM
We can not really confirm if it is a problem with the application you are using to embed the form since we do not have the URL where the form is located. But you can always contact Parsey to get them check everything work as they should on their side.
You can also provide us with the link where the form is published so we can have a look at it.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 02:45 PMHere it is :o)
And the URL is
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 03:15 PM
If I understood you correctly form is not having enough space on your page on Infusionsoft app.
I have tested your stand alone form and it is re-sizing properly.
Can you please provide us link to your form that can be accessed from the public, or give us the screenshot of the issue to see what happens?
Looking forward to your reply.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMHere is a print screen – It shrinks….??
- HubersonAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 04:30 PM
The image you uploaded doesn't really display. I have a screenshot of the form viewed from direct link : https://form.jotform.com/60485020771148 you provided. As you can see bellow all the form's contents seem visible
If the problem you noticed is when viewing the form from a link other than the direct URL (https://form.jotform.com/60485020771148 ), please let us know that specific link and will troubleshoot this further.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 10:45 AMInteresting, that looks just fine.
I’ll work with InfusionSoft to see if something is wrong in my setup
- HubersonAnswered on March 25, 2016 at 10:55 AM
That's great! Hope you find out what the issue is with InfusionSoft and get it fixed. If there is anything you think we can do on our side feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.