- sudsportAsked on March 24, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Fo two days now when running my forms using the "Zip Code "extension, if we edit submissions the zip code field is empty although it as benne properly filled in by customer.
A quick fix would be welcome.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 05:39 PM
If I understood you correctly, when you edit your submissions, data that were entered inside of Postal code search widget are not shown.
I was able to replicate mentioned issue on my cloned form. I will escalate this issue to our developers. Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
Also can you please confirm that I understood you correctly?
- BenAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 05:59 PM
Hi Georges, I just wanted to let you know that my colleague had replied to you on this thread. I noticed that the notification of the same was not sent to you, which is why I wanted to let you know.
- sudsportAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Thnaks to both of you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 24, 2016 at 11:22 PM
On behalf of my colleagues you're welcome.
We will update you here as soon as we get notices from our second level.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 12:53 AM
You can now edit Postal Code Search widget submissions normally - we've fixed the bug.
Please check, and advice - Thanks!