JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Payment Gateway: create dropdown with different productsAsked by jkennard_uk on March 26, 2016 at 08:50 AM
I want to offer a simple drop down (or list) menu where the buyers selects just one of the options and uses Paypal e.g:
What's the simplest way to achieve this, please?
If I understand you correctly, you would like to create a form integrated with paypal. In this form you would like to have a dropdown with all your products so the user may only select one item to buy.
You can accomplish this by:
1) once you open the wizard and setup your account, select "USERS CAN CHOOSE ONLY ONE PRODUCT" in the second page
2) in the product page, in the name details, enter a basic text indicating user to select productos from dorpdown list. Press the ADD NEW OPTION to create a dropdown and enter different products
3) Select CUSTOM PROPERTY and press NEXT
4) In the Properties enter all the different products you like to display in the dropdown. enable the checkbox ENABLE SPECIAL PRICING and press next
5) Here you will be able to enter all the p[rices for each product.
I have create a small sample form for you to review and see if this is what you are looking for.
You may clone the form so you may review and edit it as you like.
That's great. I'd been going about it differently but your version is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks very much for the detailed and helpful breakdown.
Glad I was able to assist you. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.