- robwheAsked on February 29, 2012 at 06:30 AM
I would be very greatful if you could help me with a problem I am experiencing with one of my forms. It seems to work fine in all major browsers but will not function correctly inside of Chrome or my iPad, making it useless as a form. I am unable to fill out any of the sections etc...
I had to move the script section to before my slider as it was stopping the slider from working properly. If you could view the code and let me know if I am doing something incorrectly In would seriously appreciate it. The form may be viewed at the following URl - http://robwhe.byethost9.com/MediaHelm/contact.html
- emrew86Answered on February 29, 2012 at 06:48 AM
You should use iframe insted of full source code
- robwheAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:58 AMThanks for your quick reply,
I shall try that and hopefully that will work.
- robwheAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 09:12 AMNo, I tried that it it still refuses to work in Chrome. I don't understand
this because I have used the same technique with other sites with no
problem. Any more suggestion's would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 12:30 AM
You're still using full source codes for your embedded form. Please use iFrame instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen