- Ben DudleyAsked on February 29, 2012 at 08:53 AM
At present I have added a url link to our secure payment gateway in the custom THANK YOU message.
Is there anyway I can just embed our FuturePay html code into the JotForm before the Submit Button?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 09:10 AM
You can use Free Text (HTML) to insert html codes in your form, to do this:
1.Drag or doubleclick the Free Text HTML field into your form, this can be found under Power Tools.
2. Click on the Free Text field in your form then click the HTML button in the toolbar.
3. Type in the html code that you wish to add in the form.
4. Click OK and then save your form
Let us know if you need anything else.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 04:44 AM
Considering that this is an old thread, I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- md.varsaniAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 07:45 AMSir/Madam,
Thank you for your prompt response. I have tried as per your instruction but still the field comes blank. As per your request, please find my jotform ID below and I want to add another link button before payment field.
Jotform ID : https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60311448647455 [https://www.jotform.com//?formID=60311448647455]
I want to insert HTML Code of Button :
Please help me by add this button as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards,
Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 11:19 AM
It seems that code you wanted to post did not came trough. Please post your reply on your other thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/762273
- Gilbert SanchezAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 02:00 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.