- stevefilmerAsked on March 28, 2016 at 04:26 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 04:30 PM
I will submit a feature request to our developers to see if this is something that can be added. It would indeed be nice if there was some sort of notification when an address was placed on the bounce list. Though I cannot say if or when this may be added, we will let you know via this thread if there is any further information regarding this request.
- ryandersonAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 05:31 PM
+1. This is a must have.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 06:34 PM
Your additional request has been noted. We will let you know via this thread is there is any movement on the production of the feature.
- ryandersonAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 06:44 PM
Thank you. We'll unfortunately need to look in to another form builder service in the meantime, as we (and our clients) have already missed far too many forms due to not being aware of the bounce list :(
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:28 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences caused to you @ryanderson.
I can see you have already opened your own thread about emails not sending, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/972462
Please take a look on that thread and if you have any question, please reply there.