- rviolanteAsked on February 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
When I embed the form, it suggests I should use "jotform.co", instead of ".com". But if I try to embed it into my ProSite template, Behance won't let me because it doesn't recognize the "jotform.co" website.
The iframe displays a message that says "Invalid Form URL. This form is not available for this domain." It does the same if I open the URL directly
Is there any way you could help me? Why wouldn't it work with ".com"?
- pavbsAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I'm also getting this error message in the 'Preview" window within Jotform. I can click on the link and see the form, but am concered about the "Invalid Form URL". This is form 1 of 3 since JotForm came back "on-line". Does this issue have anything to do with "Big Brother"?
- haiderfareedAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM
i need agreement on farm
- eileenjstAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Me too. I'm getting that message-- I wasn't earlier this morning.
- christinarichardsAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 01:50 PM
I am getting this error while trying to clone from an existing jot form and creating a new form.
- glagrowAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 03:59 PM
SAme problem with a clone form
- klausfejerAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 04:33 PM
- chiseled_imagesAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 05:09 PM
i'm gettting it with one form. using a paypal button.
my mistake: mine says "Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular"
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Okay guys I have this issue too! JotForm has a lot of forum submissions so until they can get to this one I recommend we all just use the domain it tells you to use in my case it says use the .us domain. Please just use this domain until further notice!
- chiseled_imagesAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:49 PM
@yasin. They said to use the domain that was in the email they sent us. My told me to use jotformpro.com. that's they one I used.
- yasincoAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:54 PM
@ chiseled_images ::: JotForm Support is most likely looking itno the issue and until than please use the domain that it tells you to use. I will keep you updated and a JotForm Support Rep should be on this post asap!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 01:52 AM
Sorry for the problem. We have fixed it. Please take the new embed code from the "Embed Wizard".
- hauschildAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 11:56 PM
It seems this problem returned.
I can't use jotform on behance because it gives me the jotformZ.com url. If I simply remove the Z, it doesn't redirect correctly.
Is there any way to fix it?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM
If this is your form, I am able to display it correctly in the jotform.com , rather than jotformz.com
Please grab again the code and re-embed it into your page.