- paulshustakAsked on March 28, 2016 at 09:14 PM
When I click the calendar control there are a couple of problem with the way it displays:
1) The grid lines on the table show through the calendar
2) The day of the week headings are strangely worded ("Monday Mo", "Tuesday Tu") and extra words cause the calendar to be wider than necessary
I would like a more compact calendar such as the one that comes with the date/time control.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 02:27 AM
I think it's a problem with your custom CSS injected in your config list widget because the default calendar doesn't have such issue.
Upon checking your config list, I found pseudo CSS injected into it which triggers all the table elements which create that problem.
To fix it, simply remove all the injected CSS codes in your config list widget. You can also retain the CSS codes, just omit this CSS codes.
I understand that you want to display the full day names that's why you added the above CSS codes. There's actually a better way to achieve that using this CSS codes http://pastebin.com/raw/gCu9bnnt
- paulshustakAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Thanks. I do need to display the day names. Unfortunately your revised example does not display them (https://form.jotform.com/60880900428961)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 03:10 PM
It appears that the issue is already fixed on Elton's form.
Please re-check this on your side.
- paulshustakAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 08:05 PM
Thanks, but this form still does not display the day of the week. I need the day to appear to the left of the date. For example: https://form.jotform.com/60450675676160
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 01:46 AM
- paulshustakAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 02:33 AM
Thanks, that works.
One more question for now: For the number field, is itpossible limit input to numbers? Currently any characters can be entered.
Perhaps related to this, when filling out this form on an Android device (Lollipop), the QWERTY keyboard displays. Would much rather display the numeric keypad.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 03:53 AM
Great. It's good to know that it works now.
We will answer your other question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/805706