- jkennard_ukAsked on March 29, 2016 at 04:25 AM
I'm trying to construct a new form but whenever I use the hint facility for text this number appears in the text field:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 05:30 AM
You can easily change the Hint Example text by selecting the field and then clicking the Hint Example button at the top toolbar.
Hope that helps. Let us know if this is not what you need. Please provide more details and a screenshot would be helpful. Thank you.
- jkennard_ukAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 06:44 AMHave included screenshot to illustrate the issue. The first image shows the
form in development. If you look at the field I've labelled 'Revisions'
you'll see it looks perfectly normal
[image: Inline image 3]
But, when I click the preview button you'll see it appears with a row of
[image: Inline image 2]
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 08:18 AM
Unfortunately, the screenshot is not showing in your post. Can you please try going to this thread directly instead of replying from the email.
Please open this thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/804802
You can now post your reply and use the "Insert/Edit Image" icon at the editor and then upload your image.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- jkennard_ukAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 08:41 AM
Not sure what happened there! Try again.
The first image shows the form in development. If you look at the field I've labelled 'Revisions' you'll see it looks perfectly normal:
But when I click the preview button you'll see a row of embedded numbers appears:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Thank you for the screenshot. I was able to replicate your issue. I created a form on my account and put a text area field. If the label starts with a prefix of "rev", the numbers (1459260017293) appear in the preview mode.
Let me report this issue to our developers so that they can investigate about it. We'll let you know once there is an update available via this thread.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Problem is solved.