- atelieresthetique813Asked on March 29, 2016 at 08:21 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 09:43 AM
Your email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is in the bounce list. It is the reason why you are not getting email notifications.
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from aol.com is NOT
I have remove it from the bounce list. You should be able to get the email notifications now. I checked the configuration of your email notification and I can see that it set up properly. You can try white-listing JotMail IP addresses if you like.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- atelieresthetique813Answered on March 29, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Thank you for your help. I will test it again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 11:43 AM
You're welcome. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thank you.
- LongwoodRCLAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 12:24 PMI have been having the same problem with several parties at work. We have used JotForm for years. Some of the e-mail addresses just recently over the past 1-3 days stopped receiving e-mail. Per this thread, I checked the "bounce list" to see they have been added. They obviously were not on previously as they were receiving e-mails up until that time. They've always received all e-mail notifications without any issues prior to now. How do we account for this & how can we prevent it from happening sporadically in the future?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I have moved your question to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/805268.
We will assist you as soon as possible.