- isiriserverAsked on February 29, 2012 at 07:29 PM
i wanna have 40 min, and 40 max on a field, how would i do so
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Sadly, JotForm builder does not have the option to have a minimum number of characters on a field, but it is possible to have a max limit - on regular text fields and text areas.
For text boxes, click the Max Size button
For text areas, click the Entry Limit button
- isiriserverAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 09:43 AM
do you have a defined number region
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 01:26 PM
What do you mean by "defined number region"? If you're referring to the minimum number of characters, like I said, we do not have that option.
If it's about something else, please provide more information so we can be able to come up with an accurate answer.
- isiriserverAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 05:23 PM
i want to be able to have a field where they can only type 40 characters, no more, no less
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:20 PM
Unfortunately, this is not currently possible to set the minimum number of characters through JotForm. However, you may find a workaround provided by our colleague Abajan in the following thread.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.