- awworkwiseAsked on February 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Is there a way to have the submission date and time set to your local time and date? i.e. Sydney, Australia date and time instead of the US.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 02:40 AM
You can change your time zone from your "Account Settings". "Account Setting" button is located at the bottom right of your JotForm page.
- advancemovesAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 07:55 AM
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD THE SUBMISSION DATE AND TIME TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAILS?
- awworkwiseAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 09:28 PM
Thanks for that.
the email section will be handy as well.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 09:29 PM
Glad to help.