- boonemarketingAsked on March 31, 2016 at 11:04 AM
Our form disappeared on our website stating that we were over our limit. In addition to this form, we have several forms in various areas, so I deleted the submissions to a few forms, but the issue hasn't been resolved. Can you let me know how we can resolve this with the free plan?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2016 at 01:08 PM
You exceeded on the number of form views per month which is why your account status is overlimit. The counter resets every first day of the month. It means that the limit counter will reset back to 0 on April 1, 2016.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- boonemarketingAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 07:43 AM
So if I upgrade to the first pkg, will that eliminate the issue? We are the 1st and the issue is still not resolved.
- boonemarketingAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 07:49 AM
Ok, form is back, but still would like to know if I upgrade to just the next pkg that would resolve the issue or need to go higher than that. How many views are allowed per pkg per month?
- boonemarketingAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 08:47 AM
Actually not all forms are up and running again.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 11:04 AM
I checked one of your forms and I can see that it is working properly.
I can see here that you already upgraded to a Bronze plan. In this package, you can enjoy 1,000 monthly submissions, 10gb storage space, 3 sub-user accounts and 10,000 monthly form views.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.