- advancemovesAsked on March 01, 2012 at 09:13 AM
- advancemovesAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 10:14 AM
any response for this issue please?
- RainAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Its a chorme bug, try disabling the autofill in the textbox properties.
- advancemovesAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 11:13 AM
thanks. is this autofill option a jotform option on the text box or a Chrome setting? I cannot see Autofill option on the settings for the text box?
- RainAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 11:43 AM
jotform, i think you are using autofill textbox, replace it with the ordinary or delete the autofill text box to disable it
- advancemovesAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 09:35 AM
ah, I see. Auto Complete was the field type I was using. This has resolved my problem. Many Thanks
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 09:40 AM
Glad you solved it! Feel free to ask again if you need help from the support team.