- eurotransAsked on April 01, 2016 at 07:33 AM
I require some help.. I`ve been working on a form `final home moving quote request` for a good number of months and all of a sudden don`t know what went wrong and what happened.. it seemed like the form lost all it settings such as the fill in boxes etc. has lost their original placement on the form... can someone please assist.. i have managed to save html code script for the original form.. is it possible to help me clear and remove the recent form and apply the original one by applying html code script in jotform to get back the proper form..
thanks in advance for your help
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Please try using the Form's Revision History to see if you manage to revert your form to a previous version:
If the problem persists please let us know more details on the lost changes.
- eurotransAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:51 PM
I have already tried the REVISION HISTORY method, but NO luck… Don’t really know what happened.. This AM have accessed form `FINAL HOME MOVING QUOTE REQUEST 16/03/2016` and it has gone completely out of shape..
· F Font has changed to a different font and size
· When accessing through Designer Mode, again- form background changes, fill in label styles keeps changing all the time from rectangle to rounded corners and fill in boxes keeps losing their size.. each and every time i do amend, i always press the save button to save the work but do`t know ehat is happening
· Form does not seem to be saving its updates
Can you please help me bring back the original version I have built, as i`ve been working on that document for more than 7 – 8 months..
Your help appreciated.
- eurotransAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:54 PM
also to mention, when viewing form on line `live` again it appears to be different..
can you please help.
- BenAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 03:37 PM
Sorry for the experience Jeff.
Now the form revision that my colleague had suggested should allow you to revert to any version of your form. I understand that you are having issues doing the same, so please do let us know to which version should we revert your form to and we would be happy to check it out for you.
Now, I have also cleaned out your form cache. It is possible that it might be damaged hence things not being what they should have been, so please do check it out now.
Also, do let us know what is the form that you have the issue with. I presume that it is this one: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/60173718696364 (based on your first post, but would like to confirm the same).